Warning! Executing cBots downloaded from this section may result in loss of funds. Use them at your own risk.How to install
How to install cBots & Indicators
- Download the Indicator or cBot.
- Double-click on the downloaded file. This will install all necessary files in cAlgo.
- Find the indicator/cbot you want to use from the menu on the left.
- Add an instance of the indicator/cBot to run.
- Download the Indicator
- Double-click on the downloaded file. This will install all necessary files in cTrader.
Select the indicator from Custom in the functions (f) menu in the top center of the chart
- Enter the parameters and click OK
This robot is based on the martingale strategy. This code is a cAlgo API sample. The "Sample Martingale Robot" creates a random Sell or Buy order. If the Stop loss is hit, a new order of the same type (Buy / Sell) is created with double the Initial Volume amount. The robot will continue to double the volume amount for all orders created until one of them hits the take Profit. After a Take Profit is hit, a new random Buy or Sell order is created with the Initial Volume amount.
18 Dec 2013