Risk On Trade
- Are you missing your Entry while calculation position size?
- Are you losing more money than you expected because of miscalculation?
- Are you having trouble calculating your position size, while you are trying to execute Market Orders?
Risk On Trade is a great tool which does everything for you.
FOCUS ON EXECUTION NOT CALCULATION!
Now you are able to change Panel and Info Box Positions!!
Risk On Trade is designed for traders to save time on calculations and focus on execution.
Calculations are based on your Equity Base Currency. Even if you trade assets or pairs in different currencies (e.g., for USD-based accounts trading CADJPY, AUDCAD, DAX, FTSE, HK50), the calculations will be done automatically.
You can choose any of Limit, Market, or Stop Orders. Entry, Stop Loss, and Take Profit lines will be activated when you choose the trade direction.
- Place the Entry Line where you want to put a Limit Order, then adjust the Stop Loss Line. The algorithm will automatically calculate the position size according to your Risk On Trade.
- If the Market Price is lower than the Buy Limit Entry Line when you are about to place a Buy Limit Order, the algorithm will warn you.
- If the Market Price is higher than the Sell Limit Entry Line when you are about to place a Sell Limit Order, the algorithm will also warn you.
- When you choose the trade direction, the Entry Line will start moving with the Market Price. The algorithm will automatically calculate the position size according to the Stop Loss Line and Risk-On Trade.
- Place the Stop Order Entry Line according to your trade direction, then adjust the Stop Loss Line. The algorithm will automatically calculate the position size according to your Risk-On Trade.
- If the Market Price is higher than the Buy Stop Entry Line when you are about to place a Buy Stop Order, the algorithm will warn you.
- If the Market Price is lower than the Sell Stop Entry Line when you are about to place a Sell Stop Order, the algorithm will also warn you.
When you place the order, all lines will appear with the spread size to easily adjust them for a new trade. You can turn this feature on or off easily from Algo Settings.
Percentage Based Risk: (3)
There is also an option for Percentage-Based Risk Traders. In Algo Settings, you can choose “Use Initial Balance” (you can specify the amount) or “Account Balance”.
These options can be customized quickly. You can turn them on or off from Algo Settings.
Risk on Trade and Order Button: (4)
You can easily change the Risk amount from the Risk-On Trade Panel; when you change it, Risk-On Trade will be instantly updated.
Note: When you turn on the Percentage Risk Buttons, the Risk Box can’t be edited by the user.
Fixed RR Section: (5)
The Fixed RR section is for traders who do not want to calculate RR or who have a fixed R style of trading strategy. You can easily customize RR options according to your strategy. Also, you can easily disable it from Algo Settings.
Info Box: (6)
The Info Box includes information about the asset and your trade, such as:
- Spread on Asset
- Risk on Trade
- Stop Loss Points: According to your Entry and Stop Loss Line (on Market orders, information will be updated instantly)
- Risk/Reward: According to your Stop Loss and Take Profit Line (on Market orders, information will be updated instantly)
- Potential Profit
- All lines can be moveable and when you right click on them, you can place them on exact price
- Stop Loss and Take Profit Lines change their colors according to Trade Direction (Buy or Sell).
- Entry Line will be moving with price when you choose Market Order.
- Risk on Trade can be pre-set from Algo Settings as well as from the Risk Box on the Panel.
- You can change the color of the:
- Entry Line
- Stop Loss Line
- Take Profit Line
- Buy Radio Button
- Sell Radio Button
- You can Enable and Disable the Percentage Risk Section on the Panel, and you can adjust your percentage levels for yourself.
- You can Enable and Disable the Fixed RR Section on the Panel, and you can adjust your RR levels for yourself.
- You can Enable and Disable the Info Box and Options in it.
For Full Version
20 USDT :
10 USDT Only USDT Accepted.
BSC BNB Smart Chain(BEP20) Address:
TRX Tron (TRC20) Address:
ETH Ethereum(ERC20) Address:
SOL Solana Address:
// // The author hid the code of this algorithm
- Type: Free
- Language: C#
- Trading Platform: cTrader Automate
- Filename: RiskOnTrade (DEMO).algo
- Rating: 5
- Installs: 268