How to install
How to install cBots & Indicators
- Download the Indicator or cBot.
- Double-click on the downloaded file. This will install all necessary files in cAlgo.
- Find the indicator/cbot you want to use from the menu on the left.
- Add an instance of the indicator/cBot to run.
- Download the Indicator
- Double-click on the downloaded file. This will install all necessary files in cTrader.
Select the indicator from Custom in the functions (f) menu in the top center of the chart
- Enter the parameters and click OK
COG is an oscillator based on an article by John F. Ehlers on page 20 of the May 2002 issue of Stocks and Commodities Magazine. COG has essentially zero lag and enables clear identification of turning points.
17 Feb 2012
This is a very fast crossover trade trigger indicator and if used in conjunction with a good trend-following tool it is predictive and can be applied in strategies (coming soon). When compared to MACD or other crossover indicators the Fisher Transform is clearly superior and timely.
17 Feb 2012
The range of a day's trading is simply high − low. The true range extends it to yesterday's closing price if it was outside of today's range. true range = max(high, close(prev) - min(low, close(prev) The true range is the largest of the: * Most recent period's high less the most recent period's low * Absolute value of the most recent period's high less the previous close * Absolute value of the most recent period's low less the previous close.
17 Apr 2013