cTrader 3.0 has been released on Spotware cTrader Beta

09 Mar 2018, 16:47cTrader 3.0 has been released on Spotware cTrader Beta#21
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 1344since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi eklon.sousa@gmail.com,

You must have noticed that we usually avoid committing on dates :) We will roll out as soon as we make sure that we have a stable product. And the community's help in reporting issues is accelerating this process, therefore in much appreciated.

PS: We have managed to reproduce your issue and our engineers are working on fixing it.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Head of Community Management at cTrader
09 Mar 2018, 16:53RE:#22
eklon.sousa@gmail.composts: 21since: 28 Feb 2018

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

You must have noticed that we usually avoid committing on dates :) We will roll out as soon as we make sure that we have a stable product. And the community's help in reporting issues is accelerating this process, therefore in much appreciated.

PS: We have managed to reproduce your issue and our engineers are working on fixing it.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Ok thank you!

Is possible to connect to my broker using Beta version? This will help to test further

09 Mar 2018, 17:02RE: RE:#23

eklon.sousa@gmail.com said:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Ok thank you!

Is possible to connect to my broker using Beta version? This will help to test further

No this is not possible.

Regards,

Panagiotis

24 Mar 2018, 01:31#24
thriscioposts: 4since: 03 Jan 2018

There is a major bug in the new signature of ModifyPosition with the volume parameter.

The account balance doesn't cummulate the profit made if it was closed by a negative 

In this exemple, I have a Sell Order of 5000. I sell 1000 of this in 5 steps with

Bot.ModifyPosition(positionSell, positionSell.VolumeInUnits - 1000);

26 Mar 2018, 11:58#25

Hi thriscio,

Thanks for reporting this. Could we have a cBot and backtesting parameters that will allow us to reproduce this issue? 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

26 Mar 2018, 17:45#26

Hi thriscio,

We managed to reproduce the issue internally and we will fix it with the next update. Thanks for pointing this out to us.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

29 Mar 2018, 23:27#27
Daniele Franzosiposts: 6since: 26 Oct 2017

hello, 

it seems there is another issue with modify position in backtesting. Look at this case: I have change the position size to 1K and then closed the postion...look at final result. (I would have expected some partial close btw)

Regards

02 Apr 2018, 07:49DOM total#28
oneb700d@gmail.composts: 4since: 02 Apr 2018

Could we please at some point have the numbers inside the DOM show a total for bid and ask at the top of each side.

06 Apr 2018, 12:18#29
tradinguposts: 24since: 24 Dec 2015

The indicator visibility across different time frames is still not configurable in new beta 3.0. 

This feature is already availlable on web version. 

Will this be part of final 3.0 rollout?

https://imgur.com/a/blE4k

10 Apr 2018, 10:24#30

Hi tradingu,

No this will not be a part of cTrader 3.0. It will be added in a future release.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis