What's New in cTrader Automate API 3.6
What's New in cTrader Automate API 3.6
We would like to inform you that we have released cTrader Desktop v3.6! The main feature of this release for developers and traders is custom UI elements for charts. cBots and indicators now can add UI controls on the chart, such as text labels, inputs, buttons and more.
Please find full description with examples in this forum post:
To demonstrate some of the possibilities we added a new cBot called Sample Trading Panel. You can play with it in real-time trading or using visual backtesting to manually trade on historical data.
The rest of the changes can found below.
cTrader user ID
Get cTrader user ID using
Note that this number is not a trading account number. To get the account number use Account.Number .
You can read more about cTrader ID (cTID) here https://help.ctrader.com/ctrader/getting-started/ctid
Get current cTrader version using
Users time UTC offset
Get UTC offset selected by user in cTrader platform and get events when it is changed.
Get color theme and theme change event
You can get selected color theme in cTrader which can be dark or light. Also you can subscribe to an event when it is changed.
The plan is for v3.7.
and what about shortcuts? :)
workspaces and new versions
When i was logged in before this new version, I had hundreds of instances and charts-combinations opened in my cusom indicators,. Today with the compulsory update to new version, I have none left. All I get is the bare custom indaicators. How can I get those instances with set charts and parameters back. I tried the same workspace that i had before. The same workspace opens but with no charts.
Does cAlgo delete the old workspaces it had saved in the cloud, when a new version comes out? If so why doesn't it allow us to save the workspaces somewhere else? How can I get back my hard work ?
Jogotte Magic Ring For Money Powers,Power Of Prophecy,Marriage Bind,Quick Sale Of Property Call+27734736385 In Milnerton
JOGOTTE POWERFUL BLESSED MAGIC RING-WALLET FOR MONEY POWERS POWER OF PROPHECY CONTACT MAMA HYATT@+27734736385 IN USA,S.AFRICA,ITALY,GREECE,CANADA.HOLLAND,FINLAND,FRANCE,GERMANY,BELGIUM,UK,POLAND
Magic ring blessed with the ancestral spirits power. Tap into the power of the spiritual realm with magic rings. Magic rings for love, magic rings for money, magic rings for protection, magic rings for fertility, magic rings for success & power.
We have magic rings for power, magic rings for marriage, magic rings for protection & magic rings for money. Magic rings for the healing of spiritual & physical problems.
By the power of magic rings for lost love, I can help anyone bring back an old lost lover. My magic rings for lost love will make your ex-love, love you again, they will be so attracted to you and be thinking of you all the time that they will come back to you.
Panagiotis Charalampous said:
The plan is for v3.7.
Yes, this is all great, awesome team and platform etc., but the critically missing features are:
- Multi-symbol, multi-timeframe backtesting. It is just not serious without it! Mentioned by others a gazillion of times. Surely, we can implement it ourselves with FIX API. But why Automate to exist then?
- Program and bot autostart on reboot/crash/restart/update/accidental closure etc.
- A new method in cBots that would allow to control other bots, start/stop them with a configurable set of parameters and ideally also check some overall performance characteristics.
These control cBots can be made in a separate class of bots (for safety, so only when someone wants it, they would make or use these), and it is them that could be exclusively made configurable to autostart on program/computer start.
- Backtesting that acquires and displays equity and balance per tick.
Less critical but still very much desirable and missing features are:
- Flexible timeframes. Yes, this is possible. And we do not have to have myriads of timeframes. Just pick boxes for type and ‘unit length’ and a plus/minus button to configure a desirable number of these.
- Auto-storing backtesting results (that can be switched on and off on demand) and the top pickable number of optimisation results. Together with the parameters. So, these can be loaded/viewed later. And these results (again) need to be per tick and not per trade. Currently, we have no idea what the actual equity flex was in between trades.
- Use of parallel/async methods throughout in the program (I am talking about the cTrader program itself and not just cBots) and use of OpenCL whenever possible. Currently it got better, I admit that, but from the overall performance it still looks that there were far too many shortcuts made in the base programming and it does not seem optimal at all.
- Folders for storing data configurable from the program. We all are annoyed to check AppData all the time.
If these will be implemented, I can promise that I will promote the platform by all means, for free and with dedication.
My question is: API 3.6 when will be available? I checked IcMarkets, TradeView, FxPro, Pepperstone but i do not see the new functions. All 3.5
For example Error CS0143: The type 'cAlgo.API.Button' has no constructors defined.
As soon as 3.6 is stabilized on Spotware Beta. Soon I hope.
I don't want to rain on anyones parade but this update gives the impression like some technology loving kid is running development having fun with all the "cool" things he can do, adding more bell and whistles. But! multi sysmbol backtesting is the one and only thing that he should be working on. We have been waiting on this for years, it has the potential to make users money and it would give your software a competative advantage over your competitors. My suggestion, Put this developer kid in the basement at cTrader head quarter and don't let him out until he has finished the multi currency backtesting update!!!!!
The services provided by Spotware Systems Ltd. are not available to citizens or residents of the USA. Neither is the information on our websites directed toward soliciting citizens or residents of the USA.