What's New in cTrader Desktop 3.6

Panagiotis Charalampous since: 13 Jan 2017; 
 08 Oct 2019, 08:19
What's New in cTrader Desktop 3.6

Hi GoldnOil750,

The issue usually occurs when a lot of drawings remain on the chart, usually forgotten from another setup. We usually ask for the settings file to confirm this. In case such a behavior occurs again, just make sure there are no forgotten drawings on the chart.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader
GoldnOil750 since: 07 Apr 2015; 
 08 Oct 2019, 15:41
RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi GoldnOil750,

The issue usually occurs when a lot of drawings remain on the chart, usually forgotten from another setup. We usually ask for the settings file to confirm this. In case such a behavior occurs again, just make sure there are no forgotten drawings on the chart.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

OK.  Thank you!!!

ciripa since: 20 May 2019; 
 08 Oct 2019, 15:50
Oscillator
How to put a moving average onto an oscillator?
 08 Oct 2019, 16:57

Hi ciripa,

Your question is irrelevant to the thread. Please create a new thread and I will answer it.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

emmasystems since: 08 Dec 2015; 
 04 Nov 2019, 20:08
problem desktop install

hello cTrader Team(Panagiotis Charalampous), i am having problem installing cTrader on deskop pc and finding the cAlgo section for code modification. Please advice. thanks.emmasystems.

alex_mihail since: 09 Aug 2018; 
 10 Nov 2019, 22:52

Push this update to ICMarkets please ...

11 Nov 2019, 09:45
RE: problem desktop install

emmasystems said:

hello cTrader Team(Panagiotis Charalampous), i am having problem installing cTrader on deskop pc and finding the cAlgo section for code modification. Please advice. thanks.emmasystems.

Hi emmasystems,

Can you please explain to us what is the problem?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

seanbeowulf10 since: 15 Nov 2019; 
 15 Nov 2019, 11:59
3.6 bug

Hello ctrader team, please fix the  the bug in fibonacci retracement in 3.6 update. Compare to 3.5 version the lines in 3.6 version are really thick.Even though I adjusted it to its thinnest option its still broad because of that I'm having difficulty analyzing the charts. I want the older version where the lines in fibonacci retracement were really thin.