cTrader Desktop 3.7 Has Been Released on Beta

Panagiotis Charalampous since: 13 Jan 2017; 
 07 Jan 2020, 08:59
cTrader Desktop 3.7 Has Been Released on Beta

bishbashbosh said:

...news that multi-symbol back-testing has been released - look forward to testing that. Second the comment above that it would be incredibly useful to be able to see a chart per symbol traded - perhaps something to stick on the dev list, or should we create another suggestion?

Re. the economic calendar - is there an API for that, so that we can access this data from within bots? Just had a quick search and couldn't find anything.

Cheers and happy new year!

Hi bishbashbosh,

The calendar is not available via the API.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Head of Community Management at cTrader
kerrifox19 since: 11 Dec 2019; 
 23 Jan 2020, 14:24

Thanks for sharing this info with us. It's very important.

Mr4x since: 12 Apr 2019; 
 28 Jan 2020, 16:09
3.7 Final Version?

Hi Guys,

This is great work. You have literally saved me months of forward testing multi-symbol strategies on demo accounts thanks to multi-symbol back-tests.

Quick question - any idea when 3.7 will no longer be in Beta production and be ready for brokers to use? The Spotware cTrader demo lacks a few symbols that my broker has which are key to my strategies so I'll be very keen to get multi-symbol back-testing working on my broker...

Regards,

Mr4x

29 Jan 2020, 12:05

Hi Mr4x,

Thanks for the positive feedback. Many brokers have already updated to v3.7. The rest will be updated soon.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

d.mrozinski since: 21 Dec 2019; 
 05 Feb 2020, 11:31

when fibbo tools? XABCD etc?

Alphatrader since: 15 Nov 2019; 
 05 Feb 2020, 11:51
Please bring back show/hide market sentiments

I need the quick buy buttons showed but not the market sentiments. Some of us just need to trade base on our system and strategies not the sentiments. It just confuses us and it  weakens our conviction about our trading ideas.  

radioglyn since: 01 Nov 2019; 
 10 Feb 2020, 19:22
issues with detached charts

Hiya, the detached charts has started failing today - i have three with two charts in each all are running renko with heiken ashio overlay. - the issue is intermittent but mostly at least one chart will not populate.  switching to other profiles is the same.

radioglyn since: 01 Nov 2019; 
 10 Feb 2020, 19:22
RE: issues with detached charts

radioglyn said:

Hiya, the detached charts has started failing today - i have three with two charts in each all are running renko with heiken ashio overlay. - the issue is intermittent but mostly at least one chart will not populate.  switching to other profiles is the same.

note that i had a windows update pushed today on win 10

11 Feb 2020, 08:21

Hi radioglyn,

Can you please explain what do you mean that the charts are failing? What happens? Can you share some screenshots?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Tim javis since: 14 Feb 2020; 
 14 Feb 2020, 15:23
how to hidden the QuickTrade buttons?

how to hidden the QuickTrade buttons?