Access Dynamic Parameters after optimisation

JeanPaul since: 17 Oct 2020;

19 Feb 2021, 17:04
Access Dynamic Parameters after optimisation

You cannot manually extract the optimisation list results (the one that contains the pass Id, Fitness, etc...), but I can do that by overriding the Fitness Method and extract them as they arrive. This is good.

But I still need to know what changed parameter caused every optimisation result item. 

Can you point me to a way I could do that, even a hint of a hack I could implement on my own to be able to export both the optimisation results with the related parameter value.

PanagiotisCharalampous since: 13 Jan 2017;

22 Feb 2021, 08:02

Hi JeanPaul,

I am not sure what do you mean. Can you not save the parameters in the GetFitness() method?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Head of Community Management at cTrader

JeanPaul since: 17 Oct 2020;

22 Feb 2021, 22:52
RE:

PanagiotisCharalampous said:

Hi JeanPaul,

I am not sure what do you mean. Can you not save the parameters in the GetFitness() method?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Yes, I agree with you, But I don't know what are the dynamic ones. Not all parameters are set to change within an optimisation, only a subset of them. Let's say we have 10 parameters, only 3 are optimised. Can I get which ones are they from the OnFitness?

PanagiotisCharalampous since: 13 Jan 2017;

23 Feb 2021, 08:42

Hi JeanPaul,

No unfortunately that is not possible.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Join us on Telegram

Head of Community Management at cTrader

prosteel1 since: 04 Jul 2018;

24 Feb 2021, 17:55

You could probably write files with the parameters as the name, haven't tried it yet but makes sense.