flat

28 Apr 2019, 10:04flat#1
reza hposts: 42since: 30 Sep 2017

Hello

?How can I explain to the my cbot "when moving average is flat for a while", do something

thanks

30 Apr 2019, 14:18#2
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 2715since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi reza h,

Can you define "flat"? Do you want all the values of the indicator to be flat? and how long is "a while"?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis


Head of Community Management at cTrader
05 May 2019, 19:48RE:#3
reza hposts: 42since: 30 Sep 2017

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi reza h,

Can you define "flat"? Do you want all the values of the indicator to be flat? and how long is "a while"?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi

for example this area

06 May 2019, 12:39#4
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 2715since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi reza h,

Technically speaking this is not flat.The indicator is both rising and falling at different times within the area.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis


Head of Community Management at cTrader
12 May 2019, 17:14RE:#5
reza hposts: 42since: 30 Sep 2017

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi reza h,

Technically speaking this is not flat.The indicator is both rising and falling at different times within the area.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

?I mean a little slope for moving average, how do I write it

13 May 2019, 01:46RE: RE:#6
erisoftdevelopposts: 12since: 09 Feb 2019

dordkash@gmail.com said:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi reza h,

Technically speaking this is not flat.The indicator is both rising and falling at different times within the area.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

?I mean a little slope for moving average, how do I write it

It is not an easy answer as Panagiotis says : The indicator is rising and falling in certain range: Ex: 61.00 61.05 61.10 61.03.. So then it is not a clearly pattern. The way that comes to my mind is detecting a range if a series of prices of the MA is varying only a x%...