cMirror commissions

16 Apr 2018, 12:09cMirror commissions#51
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 1099since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi Vontogr,

I will pass your suggestion to the product team. I will keep you posted.

Best Regards

Panagiotis


Head of Community Management at cTrader
16 Apr 2018, 12:11RE: RE: RE:#52
vontogr(at)gmail.composts: 25since: 11 Sep 2015

mrwillianto.li said:

vontogr(at)gmail.com said:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi mrwillianto.li,

Thanks for posting in our forum. If you check your Volumes you will see that no Live account is mirroring you. Commissions are paid only by Live accounts, therefore you should not expect any commissions.

Vontogr,

When a demo account is mirroring another account then it cannot become a strategy provider at the same time. Therefore what you describe cannot be achieved, at least with the help of cMirror technology.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

It is of course achieved by another technology which I will not of course.

Though I have tested it. You guys should limit demo mirroring otherwise cMirror will nevet succeed.

Even though technology itself is good you lack the skill to make it really massively used platform.

 

Yes , I am absolutely agree, Demo account should be only mirroring to Demo Account.  it is unfair to allow demo account  to be able to mirror with Real Account

With all the issues with cMirror I left it.

I am using another provider paying me fixed monthly fee for signal.

I make like 20 times more than on cMirror. Without hassle 

 

16 Apr 2018, 12:16#53
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 1099since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi Vontogr,

Thanks for your feedback, it is really vaulable. We will be soon releasing cTrader Copy. cTrader Copy will introduce major changes in the way mirroring is taking place so maybe you would like to give it a try.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis


Head of Community Management at cTrader
16 Apr 2018, 12:19RE:#54
vontogr(at)gmail.composts: 25since: 11 Sep 2015

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Vontogr,

Thanks for your feedback, it is really vaulable. We will be soon releasing cTrader Copy. cTrader Copy will introduce major changes in the way mirroring is taking place so maybe you would like to give it a try.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Dear Panagiotis.

 

yor words are kind but I dont believe you respect any feedback.

Why? As I have reported serious issue with CTID login years ago. Nobody even investigated the issue nor fix it. But it is your problem, you are the one loosing the clients not me. So why would I push it.

 

16 Apr 2018, 12:27RE: RE:#55
vontogr(at)gmail.composts: 25since: 11 Sep 2015

vontogr(at)gmail.com said:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Vontogr,

Thanks for your feedback, it is really vaulable. We will be soon releasing cTrader Copy. cTrader Copy will introduce major changes in the way mirroring is taking place so maybe you would like to give it a try.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Dear Panagiotis.

 

yor words are kind but I dont believe you respect any feedback.

Why? As I have reported serious issue with CTID login years ago. Nobody even investigated the issue nor fix it. But it is your problem, you are the one loosing the clients not me. So why would I push it.

The issue persist here since 2015

/forum/calgo-support/8526?page=2

It was reported and documented and discussed. You DID NOTHING to fix it.

 

 

16 Apr 2018, 16:31#56
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 1099since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi Vontogr,

I am sorry that your problem was not handled as it should, when it should have been handled. I contacted the product team and we are investigating if the problem has been resolved in cTrader 3.0 Beta.  However, as you said, this happened a long time ago therefore I cannot comment on how something was handled when me and many of my colleagues were not in charge of this, as I am not aware of the circumstances back then. On the contrary, I need to highlight the fact that Spotware's management team has recognized that improvement was needed in our communication with the community, therefore it proceeded with the necessary changes and built the appropriate team, structure and procedures so that your feedback is considered in the best possible way.

As far as I am concerned, since the day that I am acting as the Head of Community Management, I always take all comments seriously and place all my effort in resolving your queries as fast as possible, while being your advocate inside the company. I reply to all your questions, I investigate any issues reported and pass all suggestions to the relevant product teams. I believe that many other community members can confirm that this is happening consistently over the last year. If I have missed some of them or if I have not put the appropriate attention to any of your feedback, I assure you this was not intentional.  Concluding, I would like to reassure you and all members of this community that we are committed in continuous improvement in all levels and I am strongly convinced that this is evident in the way our products and services evolve.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

 


Head of Community Management at cTrader
16 Apr 2018, 16:38RE:#57
vontogr(at)gmail.composts: 25since: 11 Sep 2015

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Vontogr,

I am sorry that your problem was not handled as it should, when it should have been handled. I contacted the product team and we are investigating if the problem has been resolved in cTrader 3.0 Beta.  However, as you said, this happened a long time ago therefore I cannot comment on how something was handled when me and many of my colleagues were not in charge of this, as I am not aware of the circumstances back then. On the contrary, I need to highlight the fact that Spotware's management team has recognized that improvement was needed in our communication with the community, therefore it proceeded with the necessary changes and built the appropriate team, structure and procedures so that your feedback is considered in the best possible way.

As far as I am concerned, since the day that I am acting as the Head of Community Management, I always take all comments seriously and place all my effort in resolving your queries as fast as possible, while being your advocate inside the company. I reply to all your questions, I investigate any issues reported and pass all suggestions to the relevant product teams. I believe that many other community members can confirm that this is happening consistently over the last year. If I have missed some of them or if I have not put the appropriate attention to any of your feedback, I assure you this was not intentional.  Concluding, I would like to reassure you and all members of this community that we are committed in continuous improvement in all levels and I am strongly convinced that this is evident in the way our products and services evolve.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Panagiotis,

dont take it personally. I have been project manager for years [working on projects for Microsoft, Sonny Ericsson, Hewlett Packard, etc...] so I know the staff.

The thing is you should have bug database, whatever you name it.

In such database you should have status and importance for each bug.

So regardless the personal changes you should keep and process all important informations.

Needless to say you should use your clients as testers.

You should do bug testing and bug fixing on your side prior to release. But I am sure you know that.

So the question is why dont you manage your product the proper way?

 

 

16 Apr 2018, 16:39RE: RE:#58
vontogr(at)gmail.composts: 25since: 11 Sep 2015

vontogr(at)gmail.com said:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Vontogr,

I am sorry that your problem was not handled as it should, when it should have been handled. I contacted the product team and we are investigating if the problem has been resolved in cTrader 3.0 Beta.  However, as you said, this happened a long time ago therefore I cannot comment on how something was handled when me and many of my colleagues were not in charge of this, as I am not aware of the circumstances back then. On the contrary, I need to highlight the fact that Spotware's management team has recognized that improvement was needed in our communication with the community, therefore it proceeded with the necessary changes and built the appropriate team, structure and procedures so that your feedback is considered in the best possible way.

As far as I am concerned, since the day that I am acting as the Head of Community Management, I always take all comments seriously and place all my effort in resolving your queries as fast as possible, while being your advocate inside the company. I reply to all your questions, I investigate any issues reported and pass all suggestions to the relevant product teams. I believe that many other community members can confirm that this is happening consistently over the last year. If I have missed some of them or if I have not put the appropriate attention to any of your feedback, I assure you this was not intentional.  Concluding, I would like to reassure you and all members of this community that we are committed in continuous improvement in all levels and I am strongly convinced that this is evident in the way our products and services evolve.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Panagiotis,

dont take it personally. I have been project manager for years [working on projects for Microsoft, Sonny Ericsson, Hewlett Packard, etc...] so I know the staff.

The thing is you should have bug database, whatever you name it.

In such database you should have status and importance for each bug.

So regardless the personal changes you should keep and process all important informations.

Needless to say you should use your clients as testers.

You should do bug testing and bug fixing on your side prior to release. But I am sure you know that.

So the question is why dont you manage your product the proper way?

Needless to say you should use your clients as testers. ... you should NOT ...

 

 

 

26 Apr 2018, 08:33Change Cmirror fee#59
mrwillianto.liposts: 3since: 15 Apr 2018

Hi,  is it possible for me to change the Cmirror Fee after I have gain some subscribers or followers who has mirrored their live account to my trading account ?

26 Apr 2018, 11:01#60
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 1099since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi mrwillianto.li,

It is not possible to change the fee after you start providing strategy. If you want to change the fee, you need to stop providing the strategy and re-create it with the new fee.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis


Head of Community Management at cTrader