Suggestions for Android cTrader app

04 Feb 2019, 20:45Suggestions for Android cTrader app#1
Andrew Parishposts: 25since: 04 Nov 2017

Hello,

I have recently been using IC Markets' cTrader Web through the Firefox browser on my phone but this no longer seems to work so I have tried their cTrader Android app version 3.1.54110 from the Google Play Store and I have a few questions/suggestions.

Will there be a dark theme mode added to the app like cTrader Web has?

And will I be able to configure the colour of each of my chart elements just like I used to be able to on cTrader Web?

I think it would be great if I could make the app look and feel just like the web version of cTrader on my phone.

Cheers.

05 Feb 2019, 09:58#2
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 2610since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi Andrew,

Your suggestions are in the backlog and will be added in future versions of the mobile apps.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader
05 Feb 2019, 14:07#3

That's great, I will install the Android app again and hope to see the new additions in a not-too-distant future release.

Cheers.

05 Feb 2019, 18:01#4

Hello,

After having spent a couple of hours with cTrader for Android version 3.1.54110 on Android version 6.0 I have some more suggestions.

* Please add a toggleable chart scale to the top right corner of the charts.

* Please add a saveable zoom level for charts.

* Please add automatic price action compression and expansion when scrolling back via full screen chart mode. Currently, the price action simply disappears over the top and under the bottom on the charts boundaries. However sometimes it does fit the price action on the screen, sometimes it does not.

* Please add a trading panel to the charts while in full screen chart mode.

* Please add the ability to zoom and scroll through price action while the chart is in small overview mode.

* Please turn single tap quick trading into a double tap instead to help prevent accidental trades.

* While zooming into a chart on full screen mode, at certain levels the current candle hides behind the right price axis.

* And just to reiterate, the want for a dark mode and colour selection of all chart elements.

* Basically the more like cTrader web via a phone browser you can make it the better.

Cheers.

06 Feb 2019, 09:21#5
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 2610since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your suggestions. I would encourage you to use the Suggestions section so that we can keep all the suggestions at one place. 

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader
06 Feb 2019, 14:36#6

Okay no problem will do.

Thanks again Panagiotis.