BUG: Renko doesn't create new bricks

07 Mar 2019, 10:45BUG: Renko doesn't create new bricks#1
matayasposts: 2since: 12 Jul 2018

Hi,

I have a very annoying Bug: Renko brinks are not generated correctly: the price line is moving, but there are no new bricks. Then I have to change the Brick-Size and the view is refreshing, then it is correct. But it is a serious problem, because I have a robot on the renko view, and it triggers not correctly because the new bar/brick is not generated.

The problem seems to appear randomly, not in every view. My feeling is, it happens often when I didn't open the view for a while.

07 Mar 2019, 10:52#2
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 2446since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi matayas,

Thanks for posting in our forum. Can you please tell us on which broker's cTrader is this happening? When it happens again, please send us some troubleshooting information (press Ctrl+Alt+Shift+T, paste the link to this discussion in the text box and press submit). Also, you might want to have a look at Spotware cTrader Beta and let us know if it happens there as well.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader
07 Mar 2019, 10:57#3
matayasposts: 2since: 12 Jul 2018

Thanks, the problem appears with IC Markets cTrader 3.3 (newest available version) on a Windows 10 System. I will test with beta version.

15 Mar 2019, 10:03#4
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 2446since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi matayas,

Just to let you know that we have managed to reproduce the issue and we will fix it in an upcoming update.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader