Twitter Signal Service Experimentation

trend_meanreversion since: 31 Jul 2014;

  27 Apr 2021, 00:41
Twitter Signal Service Experimentation

Another one but it took some time to lock in TakeProfit !

Sell Signal generated at 26/04/2021 12:42:03 UTC for UK100 at Bid/Ask Price: 6961.1 / 6962.1 [ TP: 6954.14 , SL: 7011.69 , Exit: EoD ]

trend_meanreversion since: 31 Jul 2014;

  29 Apr 2021, 11:17

A quick one today

Buy Signal generated at 29/04/2021 07:31:54 UTC for DE30 at Bid/Ask Price: 15248 / 15248.7 [ TP: 15263.95 , SL: 15133.7 , Exit: EoD ]

trend_meanreversion since: 31 Jul 2014;

  01 May 2021, 05:51

What a end to April month..last week was fantastic after almost ~2.5weeks of no activity !! All locked in TPs

Buy Signal generated at 30/04/2021 10:50:30 UTC for DE30 at Bid/Ask Price: 15160 / 15160.7 [ TP: 15175.86 , SL: 15043.98 , Exit: EoD ]
Buy Signal generated at 30/04/2021 10:51:50 UTC for US30 at Bid/Ask Price: 33881 / 33883 [ TP: 33916.88 , SL: 33667.79 , Exit: EoD ]

   

trend_meanreversion since: 31 Jul 2014;

  01 May 2021, 06:27

Performance report for April 2021: [ What a month , no activity in first half and then last week made most out of it  ]

Cracking +5.48% across all models in April 2021 with +13.08% so far this year with another 24.22% last year (Aug-Dec 2020). Total 37.3% in 9 months is nothing but impressive, and that too with full transparency unlike anyone on public space is commendable in my opinion ! [ https://twitter.com/TMeanreversion ]

Hoping it to continue like this :)

trend_meanreversion since: 31 Jul 2014;

  04 May 2021, 01:17

Good start of May..locked in TP !

Buy Signal generated at 03/05/2021 09:30:58 UTC for DE30 at Bid/Ask Price: 15138.6 / 15139.1 [ TP: 15154.24 , SL: 15022.88 , Exit: EoD ]