Add plugins/extensions to cTradercTrader Automate
Add plugins/extensions to cTrader
What will cTrader Plug-in/extension will do:
The plug-in will be very similar to a cBot but it will be running upon cTrader open and until it's closed, it will have much more access to the platform than a cBot like:
* Being able to draw objects on all open charts
* Having a list of all open charts
* Being able to open/close charts
* It will know which chart currently has the focus
* Being able to change a chart time frame or symbol
* Do trading operations similar to cBot
* Add new chart types
* Access the platform settings
* Access installed custom indicators/cBots
* Attach new indicators or cBots to a chart
* Add icon(s) to a plug-ins specified toolbar (the toolbar will be for all plug-ins) so if a user clicks on that toolbar icon a method on related plug-in will be executed, developers can use that method to show a window or do anything they want to
Those were the must-have features for plug-ins, and a user will be able to enable/disable or install/uninstall plug-ins from his/her platform.
You can design it the way you want to but I'm sure you got my idea.
If you add the plug-ins/extensions the platform features will be extended by third-party developers and most of the user suggestions is possible to be added via those plug-ins/extensions.
Very Big Ctrader Improvement
I think it would help a lot not just the developers, but all the Ctrader users too. Given the possibility to create Plugins will improve a lot the user experience through more advanced applications that can be installed on the Ctrader platform, like others Platforms.
The services provided by Spotware Systems Ltd. are not available to citizens or residents of the USA. Neither is the information on our websites directed toward soliciting citizens or residents of the USA.