What's New in cTrader Automate API 3.5

13 Mar 2019, 22:52What's New in cTrader Automate API 3.5#21
gakazasposts: 7since: 08 Sep 2018

Please igonre the "password =0" part of the code above, shouldn't be there for the example.
I would also like to suggest to take "Input Parameters Grouping" one step further, and make possible to create Sub-groups as well.

14 Mar 2019, 14:47#22
lukas.ouradaposts: 15since: 11 Mar 2019

hi
firstly thanks, good job.
looks good!

me like grouping parametr and custom enums for input parameters, but style of parametr panel is best in old 3.3! 

I don't like to click on a button every time I want to change something !!!

I would also welcome to add parameters to the imput text area. For example, to set the text of notification emails.

and also the tooltip options so I can write a parameter description in the code, and after hovering the mouse the user could read the comment

and the question: when will 3.5 be officially for brokers?

Thanks

18 Mar 2019, 12:08#23
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 2725since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for your suggestions, we have forwarded them to the product team. v3.5 will be released to the brokers as soon as we feel is stable enough to be moved to production environments.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader
20 Mar 2019, 19:36#24
Xavier Rposts: 90since: 12 May 2015

Hello!

Please allow the use of Description Attribute to enums so they could be easily readable, i.e:

using System.ComponentModel; 

public enum MyEnum 
{ 
    [Description("value 1")] 
    Value_1, 
    [Description("value 2")]
    Value_2, 
    [Description("value 3")]
    Value_3
}

Thanks for your hard work.

¨You are not what you have done, you are what you have overcome.¨ - Anonymous
22 Mar 2019, 22:39RE:#25
AndreaDevposts: 4since: 15 Feb 2019

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi .ics,

No this is not available yet.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Hi Panagiotis,

Will the Heikin-Ashi chart be available on the desktop any time soon? I can see it on the web and has been voted a lot, so I was just wondering if you can give us an eta for this feature.

In case you will, is there any plan for Heikin-Ashi  in backtesting?

22 Mar 2019, 22:42#26

Hi again! Xavier's suggestion is great. I would also like to report a crash that occurs when there is a groups parameter, and I try to add a second one. App crashed as I am typing. 

23 Mar 2019, 18:10#27

For the grouping of the cbot settings, a toggle button to be able to hide the settings of the various groups would be also useful. It would help navigate the needed group in the settings.

29 Mar 2019, 00:00RE:#28
jumpycalmposts: 11since: 28 Mar 2019

+1 "You forgot the color picker, date time picker, and time picker parameters."

afhacker said:

You forgot the color picker, date time picker, and time picker parameters.

If you allow us to iterate over all open charts and each chart attached indicators, objects, and cBots, that will be a really huge thing and it will open the door for lots of new exciting stuff.

We should be able to remove an indicator/cBot from a chart or start/stop the indicator both via an indicator and cBot (this feature must be available for all chart objects inside "Charts" collection, not just the indicator/cBot current chart).

The other cool feature will be adding a new section to indicator/cBot parameters window that allows the user to change the indicator/cBot time zone, so the programmer will be able to set a default time zone via the Robot/Indicator attributes TimeZone property but the user must be able to change that default time zone on indicator/cBot parameters window, you can add a new section like "Outputs" in indicator parameters window for that.

The Chart object must have a "Close" public method, so whenever you call the method it will close the chart.

01 Apr 2019, 00:16#29
wisegprsposts: 34since: 05 Feb 2019

Nice update! When will this be in non-beta? my Ctrader isn't showing any updates yet.

is vanishing stop loss glitch fixed btw?

02 Apr 2019, 11:40#30
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 2725since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi wisegprs,

3.5 will be pushed to brokers as soon as testing is finished and the update is stable and ready for production environments. 

is vanishing stop loss glitch fixed btw?

Can you tell me which discussion are you referring to?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis 

Head of Community Management at cTrader