What's New in cTrader Automate API 3.6

03 Sep 2019, 09:26What's New in cTrader Automate API 3.6#11
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 3381since: 13 Jan 2017

lec0456 said:

I don't want to rain on anyones parade  but this update gives the impression like some technology loving kid is running development having fun with all the "cool" things he can do, adding more bell and whistles. But! multi sysmbol backtesting is the one and only thing that he should be working on.  We have been waiting on this for years, it has the potential to make users money and it would give your software a competative advantage over your competitors. My suggestion, Put this developer kid in the basement at cTrader head quarter and don't let him out until he has finished the multi currency backtesting update!!!!!

Hi lec0456,

Multicurrency backtesting is coming in 3.7.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader
04 Sep 2019, 19:40RE: RE:#12
tmfdposts: 19since: 20 Feb 2014

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

lec0456 said:

I don't want to rain on anyones parade  but this update gives the impression like some technology loving kid is running development having fun with all the "cool" things he can do, adding more bell and whistles. But! multi sysmbol backtesting is the one and only thing that he should be working on.  We have been waiting on this for years, it has the potential to make users money and it would give your software a competative advantage over your competitors. My suggestion, Put this developer kid in the basement at cTrader head quarter and don't let him out until he has finished the multi currency backtesting update!!!!!

Hi lec0456,

Multicurrency backtesting is coming in 3.7.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Any eta on 3.7?  Even weeks or months?  Thanks

09 Sep 2019, 09:44#13
Panagiotis Charalampousposts: 3381since: 13 Jan 2017

Hi tmfd,

It should be weeks.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader