What's New in cTrader Automate API 3.6

Matt  since: 11 Dec 2015; 
 17 Oct 2019, 14:34
What's New in cTrader Automate API 3.6

This is the worst update I have ever experienced! I have a bot that will not place trades due to this update! I have been waiting for next update so this is fixed! Please release it ASAP.

Panagiotis Charalampous since: 13 Jan 2017; 
 17 Oct 2019, 14:51

Hi Matt,

Can you please provide more information about this issue? What is the problem and in which version do you experience it, 3.5 or 3.6?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader -Join us on Telegram - https://t.me/cTrader_Official
 18 Oct 2019, 15:28
RE:

Panagiotis Charalampous said:

Hi Matt,

Can you please provide more information about this issue? What is the problem and in which version do you experience it, 3.5 or 3.6?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

I have a cbot that I can not use due to the update. It will not open any positions! There is a major bug on cTrader 3.6 Automate API, which doesn't execute the code on each new upcoming bar. I am waiting for next update to have this issue solved, hopefully!

18 Oct 2019, 15:45

Hi Matt,

Can you share the cBot code with us and steps to reproduce the problem?

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Head of Community Management at cTrader -Join us on Telegram - https://t.me/cTrader_Official
AlgoDeveloper  since: 15 Oct 2015; 
 18 Oct 2019, 16:00
RE: RE:

matt_graham_92@hotmail.com said:

Hi Matt,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

I have a cbot that I can not use due to the update. It will not open any positions! There is a major bug on cTrader 3.6 Automate API, which doesn't execute the code on each new upcoming bar. I am waiting for next update to have this issue solved, hopefully!

Hey Mat, I already reported the issue, its Renko chart OnBar method bug.

http://algodeveloper.com/
 18 Oct 2019, 16:06
RE: RE: RE:

afhacker said:

Hi Matt,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Indeed AlgoDeveloper has reported such an issue but it would be good to have the cBot and confirm that it is the same issue and that it has been resolved.

20 Oct 2019, 03:19
RE: RE: RE: RE:

afhacker said:

Hi Matt,

Best Regards,

Panagiotis

Indeed AlgoDeveloper has reported such an issue but it would be good to have the cBot and confirm that it is the same issue and that it has been resolved.

Yes, I know you did @AlgoDeveloper Thank you very much for doing that. I highly appreciate it! I just wrote here out of impatience lol, and also to ensure that it was not forgotten about.

I don't mind sharing the bot here, as without the correct parameters it is useless, but because I just had it developed, I don't really want to share it publicly for now at least. I think any renko bot that uses OnBar method should produce the bug. But please, I would be happy to give you a copy, feel free to e-mail me at matt_graham_92@hotmail.com and I will send it right over. Or you could message Algo Developer and I'm sure he won't mind giving you a copy. Either way. Thank you very much for your replies and all that you do for us Panagiotis. I really hope the issue can get resolved in a timely fashion. Thanks again.

22 Oct 2019, 21:39

Also any update from yesterday did not fix this Renko chart OnBar method bug! :(

alexsanramon since: 21 Feb 2019; 
 24 Oct 2019, 01:16

To cTrader team,

Thank you for fixing the workspace issue. Wherein when you open your ctrader from another broker, the workspace is saved from your previous last session from that broker and not for the last closed ctrader instance. 

Good Job guys. Thanks.

Alexis.

bishbashbosh since: 08 Aug 2018; 
 24 Oct 2019, 15:53

I'm noticing slowly rising memory usage with cT 3.6 - been open for about 7h and now up to 1.6GB (over 2GB after I created a dump file - happy to upload somewhere if that would be a help).