Renko Long/Short Alert with ON OFF Buttons
Hello. I need a Renko Alert for the current timeframe with ON OFF buttons on the chart for a long signal and a short signal. As seen on the screenshots. When I activate one of the two buttons, a long signal is automatically generated when a green Renko brick closes after a red one or a short signal is automatically created when a red brick closes after a green one.
1. I need a manual selection for the type of alert in the settings. Email, popup or sound or all together.
2. The placement of the buttons is as shown in the screenshots. Left for a short signal. Right for a long signal.
3. Button size: Same height as the buy / sell buttons. Half the width of the buy / sell buttons.
4. Large white letters on the button for active "ON", small white letters for deactivated "OFF".
5. The buttons should be rounded at the corners like the buy / sell buttons.
6. The button color appears in green for activated signal and in red for deactivated signal.
7. The respective signals remain active until I manually set them to OFF.
8. The Algo / Indi automatically adapts to the respective Renko sizes when I change them.
9. The current symbol name, signal direction (long or short) and the current time with seconds are automatically displayed in the alert message email and popup window. Example: "EURUSD - LONG - 14:17:23". Important: No further information in the messages issued.
Payment via PayPal only. All code required. All rights for the further sale of the product.
***Unfortunately I couldn't insert any screenshots here. Please take a look at my assignment on upwork. The screenshots are visible in this.***
This is Oksana from 4xdev. I am a member of the 4xdev development company,
specialized in creating trading tools: custom indicators, EAs, scripts, bots, alerts, cAlgo, cBots, etc., with 5 years of experience.
I can help you. Please let me know if you are interested (email@example.com).
We offer the rate in the amount of $40 per hour, including the work of our programmers and QA-engineer.
The cost starts from $150 on average.
Looking forward to hearing from you.