|Member since:||23 Sep 2013|
Last Algorithm Comments
@Indicate the crossing betwin two moving: 27 Mar 2015, 17:44
You don't need to build it, just install it by double clicking on the downloaded file.
@RsiAtr II: 18 Sep 2014, 17:12
All algorithms that you download from cTDN are already compiled. Once you install cBot to the platform (by double clicking on the file) it is ready to be used.
You need to compile (build) cBot only if you made a change in the source code. If you do not change code of the algorithm you do not need to compile (build) it.
@Position Stats: 26 May 2014, 14:42
Your indicator cannot be opened. Please reupload it.
@Envelopes: 16 May 2014, 09:28
Yes, you can specify AutoRescale = false for Indicator attribute
@USDX Dollar Index: 07 Apr 2014, 10:52
Please use GetIndexByExactTime method instead of iterating all indexes. It will speed up your indicator.
@Golden Dragon: 17 Jan 2014, 11:16
Those are actually warnings not errors. We will fix that in the future releases.
You can use the downloaded cBot without even building it.
The new method of downloading and installing cBots and Indicators does not require you to build them unless you need to modify the code.
@Ultimate Pivot Points 2: 23 Dec 2013, 10:38
You may specify the timezone in the Indicator Attribute
[Indicator(IsOverlay = true, AutoRescale = false, TimeZone = TimeZones.UTC)]
Last Forum Posts
@Bug when drawing an object (Property IsHidden) doesn't work: 08 Jun 2023, 10:53
Thank you for reporting this issue. We managed to reproduce it and we will fix it in an upcoming update.
@cTrader Desktop 4.7.11 Release Notes: 08 Jun 2023, 10:13
Please find below the release notes for cTrader Desktop 4.7.11
- The following issues were addressed
- Several issues in Market Replay.
- Convert() method returning NaN in Backtesting.
- Changing backtesting data source not affecting timeframe availability in Optimization parameters.
- Strategy page on Copy refreshed every time when a cBot was performing actions.
- MA Type not being applied after loading .opset file.
- Workspace selector and panels selector at toolbar unavailable when the application is restarted with a detached chart.
- Pencil Drawings being displayed incorrectly during price scale zooming in.
- Wrong order of indicator groups on Add Indicator window.
- Chart not changing when a position is clicked on the detached Positions tab.
- History not being loaded.
- Symbol.PipValue returning 0.
- Decimal separator in number printed on chart not aligned with Windows settings.
- Wrong info icons in balance line in Automate.
- The following reported exceptions have been fixed
- "LocalNow is more than cache expired date".
- "Can't publish response".
- "Fail to save template".
- "Unhandled exception in the thread: AutomateArenaThreadDispatcher, ThreadViolationInAutomate".
- "Can not reload WebView2".
- Several minor improvements and optimizations.
@Tried to close position few times and it failed: 07 Jun 2023, 11:31
Thank you. We have investigated your issue and the relevant orders were rejected by the liquidity provider. Please contact your broker for more information.
@My FTMO Free strategy is not visible: 07 Jun 2023, 08:17
Can you please share with us your strategy link?
@Tried to close position few times and it failed: 06 Jun 2023, 12:18
Thank you. For point 4, we need the Open API host name you are connecting to.
@Max Balance Drawdown error: 05 Jun 2023, 08:23
We are aware of this issue and it will be fixed in an upcoming update.
@Tried to close position few times and it failed: 02 Jun 2023, 08:49
Please provide us with the following information
- Account Number
- Account Type
- Host Name
- The exact time your position close messages were sent.
@Wrong ROI: 31 May 2023, 08:13
Our team is aware of the issue and it is currently being investigated.
@Problem saving lines drawn using the drawing tools: 30 May 2023, 09:46
Thank you for reporting this issue. Could you pleasesend us some troubleshooting information the next time this happens? Please paste a link to this discussion inside the text box before you submit it.
@Bars not painting: 29 May 2023, 14:36
Thank you for reporting your issue. We would need more information in order to reproduce the problem. Can you please share the exact steps you follow to experience this behavior? Screenshots and/or videos that would allow us to see what you are looking at would be very helpful.