|Member since:||09 Apr 2023|
Last Forum Posts
@Customization: 29 May 2023, 07:37
Some of the color options you can change:
Excellent! Thanks for the information! I have upgraded the suggestion for cTrader's team, only for Mobile version.
@Customization: 27 May 2023, 19:57
In regards to:
2) You can already do all this in Desktop version (exception being able to set a gradient background). Go under Color Options and set the Background and Grid color to what you want
3) you can already do this. Adjust the horizontal scale of the chart.
4) you can already do this in Desktop. Go under Color Options and set the color to what you want
5) You can already do this in Desktop. Go under Color Options and set the color to be transparent
6) Already in Desktop version
Dear firemyst, thanks for the information!
The option 1 is missing in any cTrader platform.
It's great that other are available in Desktop but are missing in Mobile version.
The option 3 it doesn't about the horizontal scale that is the price scale, it's about the ability to change or customize the thickness of the bars in the bar chart, as can be done with objects (lines, rectangles, etc.)
@Compatibility: 26 May 2023, 03:45
Hi cTrader's team! It would be great to run cTrader on any Linux distribution by AppImage (it is a package type that runs in most distributions)
@Customization: 26 May 2023, 03:30
Hello cTrader's team!
It would be great the ability to customize all available chart types for Mobile version:
- The ability to change the line, candles, bars, ticks, renko and range colors. Higher, lower and dojis separately.
- The option to change the background and grid color (ability to setup gradient background).
- The ability to graduate the thickness of bars in the bar chart, to make it thicker.
- Option to change the bid and ask price lines color.
- Ability to hide the bid and ask price lines but keeping the values in the price scale.
- The ability to see the remaining time of current period in time based charts.
- The ability to see the remaining countdown to finalize the current period in any tick based charts