Warning! Executing cBots downloaded from this section may result in loss of funds. Use them at your own risk.
|Member since:||26 Mar 2019|
- @Trend Angle: Why does this indicator require "full access rights" to the computer when being installed?
- @Memory Manager Bot: Thank you for this. I find that even with forcing GC.Collect() or GC.GetTotalMemory(true) in bot code still doesn't seem to reclaim everything, and was wondering what else could be done short of having to constantly stop/restart bots as @Paul Hayes alluded to above.
- @Bollinger Bands Width: Why do you divide by Main[index]? Subtracting the bottom from the top alone will provide you with the width. Or subtracting the bottom from the top and dividing by 2. Thank you.
- @Bandwidth: Why do you divide by bb.Main[index]? Subtracting the bottom from the top alone will provide you with the width. Or subtracting the bottom from the top and dividing by 2. Thank you.
- @Trend Indicator: the colors on your screen capture aren't clear which is the "main" and which is the "lag". How is the output meant to be interpreted? When the "main" crosses above the "lag", the trend is buying; when the "main" crosses below the "lag", the trend is selling?