Warning! Executing cBots downloaded from this section may result in loss of funds. Use them at your own risk.
|Member since:||29 Sep 2015|
- @TMS Bot: I want to add that not only this cBot does not work profitable, but the whole TMS strategy is a joke, it just a scam.
- @TMS Bot: This cBot cannot make money on a long run. Forget about it.
- @iScalpAlgo-Rev2-Build-20160721: The complete randomness of entries... Wow... So, all the indicators are officially worthless now, are they not?
- @iScalpAlgo-Rev2-Build-20160721: Emmanuel, why do you need to bother to calculate iSpread = Symbol.Ask - Symbol.Bid ??? If you set the fixed spread to be equal to zero, then Ask minus Bid will also always be zero. I just wonder where you are going to find the markets with zero spreads :)
- @Scaling In Bot: How about the Scaling Out cBot?
- @MaVe-Patterns-Outside: Hi Mave, Can you make the DVO or DVI indicator (David Varadi)?
- @Envelopes: Is it possible to make an auto envelope out of this indicator? Automatically narrowing or widening, so that the width of the channel would always contain inside 95% of the prices? Thanks.
- @Preferred Stochastic: Dear Daemon, Can you please add a feature to this indicator to let the user choose a timeframe?
- @CCI With Heikin Ashi: This is great! This is what I wanted. Thank you!
- @CCI With Heikin Ashi: No, it's different. It shows different bodies and wicks. Where the Japanese candlesticks have bodies, the indicator, which you mentioned above, has wicks. What I meant was different: that the candlesticks should be Japanese in form (the length of wicks and bodies), but they should be Heiken Ashi in color.