Warning! Executing cBots downloaded from this section may result in loss of funds. Use them at your own risk.
|Member since:||30 May 2018|
- @cTrader Switchback Forex v1.7: This bot looks pretty neat. Lots of settings, but lots of backtesting to find something that works. Does anyone who uses this bot like to share or discuss some good parameters? Feel free to contact me. Still haven’t have a trade placed yet but once it does I’ll know if it works.
- @Trust Trader: how do you get this bot to place a trade>?
- @PARAPLANE: Has anyone tried Kratx cbots on a real account? Could you share an experience.
- @Golden Dragon II: Upon adding an instance it says the bot requires full access. however i cannoit find a line of code for access rights. does it really require full access? or can this be set to none.
- @Perfect for RANGE, good for TREND: Hi, I think this is a great code, however I am wondering if anyone could add a script that calculates the margin used so during backtesting it won’t open a position if the margin isn’t available. Thankyou.
- @Smart Grid: Great work. I was wondering if there was any way to eliminate the losses. bot makes great profit but also losses great profit too. can more parameters be set to use with optimization?
- @Smart Grid: Great little bot you made there. Since the update theres a few errors on build. Also I find that it always buys and sell regardless of selection. Error CS0618: 'cAlgo.API.Position.Volume' is obsolete: 'Use VolumeInUnits instead' Error CS0618: 'cAlgo.API.Internals.Symbol.NormalizeVolume(double, cAlgo.API.RoundingMode)' is obsolete: 'Use NormalizeVolumeInUnits instead' Error CS0618: 'cAlgo.API.Internals.Symbol.VolumeMin' is obsolete: 'Use VolumeInUnitsMin instead' Error CS0618: 'cAlgo.API.Internals.Symbol.VolumeMax' is obsolete: 'Use VolumeInUnitsMax instead'