Senior Technical Support Officer
You will be a strong team player, with excellent communication and people skills, and a strong desire to provide excellent service. You will be providing support and assistance to clients and colleagues related to the content and technical functionality of our products. Your skills will be an integral part of one of the key selling points of the company’s services, which is premium support.
- Assisting clients and colleagues to resolve issues related to our products, managing requests from start to finish, and escalating to other departments where necessary.
- Working as part of a team to provide 24/5 support to clients (this role may require shift work).
- Co-ordinating integration of new clients with internal teams.
- Responding to pre & post sale queries when required.
- Liaising with internal departments (Network Operations, Product Management, Sales, Developers), as well as with third parties where required.
- Develop a strong understanding of Forex and the associated technologies in order to provide the best possible service to both clients and colleagues.
- Educating new and existing clients on how product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- At least two years experience of working in a support role providing 1st & 2nd level support.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service principles.
- General technical knowledge (Windows, Networking, SQL, Linux, Web Services).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to perform a detailed investigation of technical issues, and the strength of character to admit when you do not know something.
- Native or Fluent in English.
- Ability to work unsupervised and without direct instruction when required.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage workload effectively.
- The ability to work in a high-stress environment, to take the initiative when required, and to be adaptable to the day-to-day requirements of the business.
These additional skills would be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge or previous experience of financial markets and/or Forex
- Previous experience of Information Technology Infrastructure Library or IT Service Management
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol
- Algorithmic programming/trading experience
- Presentation skills
- Training skills
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Personal development opportunities
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org